Saturday, July 01, 2006

You have a Happy Fourth of July.

We will all be celebrating the Fourth of July, Independence Day this weekend and also on Tuesday, July 4. I hope to be at the London fireworks tonight, Sat. July 1, at College Park in London, Kentucky, at approx. sundown. On Tuesday, July 4, I hope to be at the car show in Barbourville that afternoon, and then at the fireworks at Brickyard Park that evening. If you punch: you will see that Hal Rogers has received a zero percentage rating for his votes on environmental matters. I hope you have a happy and safe Fourth of July and Independence Day celebrations.
If you want to hear my radio interview with QNN please punch: and then go to
Kentucky and then punch Kenneth Stepp. If you want to watch the Democratic Primary candidates debate between me and James Tapley, punch and then punch Democrats Fifth District.

No comments: